Laser Vein Treatments
Laser vein treatments are an effective way to minimize the appearance of aesthetically undesirable vascular lesions. “Vascular lesion” is a term that describes a category of inflamed or abnormally dilated blood vessels, which can sometimes show through the surface of the skin. Vascular lesions are primarily found on the face and legs, and may present in the following forms:
- Rosacea: an inflammation of the skin with symptoms including redness, dilated blood vessels, and acne. This condition can be exacerbated by any factors that lead to vasodilation (dilation of the blood vessels), such as alcohol, caffeine, extreme temperatures, heat, sun exposure and spicy foods.
- Telangiectasia: describes capillaries that have been damaged and undergone an increase in size, becoming distended blood vessels.
- Spider Veins: superficial veins that are usually visible as red or purple and can be found on all parts of the body, but mostly the legs.
- Varicose Veins: abnormally dilated and twisted vascular lesions, most often found in the leg region.
There have been a number of advancements in the treatment of vascular lesions over the past five years. Both Syneron’s elōs Plus Workstation and Candela’s GentleMax Pro System were developed as a systemic way to integrate the most recent technological developments in the field of non-invasive aesthetic enhancement procedures. Benefits of having your vascular lesions treated with these cutting-edge modalities include*:
- Considered the ‘gold standard’ for the treatment of unsightly leg veins.
- Uses a beam of high-intensity light to penetrate deep into the skin tissue in order to target and treat vascular lesion(s).
- The outer layers of the skin are protected and cooled during the treatment session with Candela’s patented DCD™(dynamic cooling device) technology.*
- Effectively treats spider veins, telangiectasia, and other vascular anomalies with minimal side effects, and without requiring any post-treatment downtime.*
- The elōs Plus System merges the power of laser and bi-polar radio frequency energies to target and heat undesirable leg and facial veins.
- Minimizes the appearance of unsightly veins and other vascular lesions without damaging the surrounding tissues.*
- It’s equipped with a built-in safety mechanism that measures the skin’s temperature and shuts off automatically if the skin temperature rises too quickly, thereby guaranteeing a safe treatment.
- Any discomfort can be managed through the use of a topical anesthetic cream prior to treatment.
- Patients can return to their regular activities immediately after the session concludes.*
- This treatment can be performed on most skin types, and effectively addresses small red spider veins on the face or lower body, in addition to larger blue-green colored leg veins.
- Visible improvements in the appearance of vascular lesions may be seen after a single treatment. The total number of sessions depends on the depth and severity of the vascular lesions; however, optimal results are typically achieved with 1-3 treatments.*
Laser Vein Treatments in Pasadena, California
In order to ensure the best possible results from your laser vein treatment sessions, these treatments should only be performed by a skillful practitioner with specialized training and a high level of experience using the elōs Plus Workstation and the GentleMax Pro System, such as Dr. Hany K. Zaki. Dr. Zaki is the lead physician at Le Rêve Med Spa, located in Pasadena, California. Dr. Zaki and staff provide LA-area patients with laser vein treatment plans designed to comfortably and cost-effectively minimize aesthetically undesirable vascular lesions. Schedule your free consultation today!
Before and After Photos
*Individual results may vary; not a guarantee.