elōs Plus Work Station
At Le Rêve Med Spa, we have the elōs plus work station. With its sublime and ergonomic sublative applicators, this machine allows us to address acne and acne-related scars, hyperpigmentation, rosacea and wrinkles and folds. Patients in Pasadena, Burbank, Arcadia, Glendale, and nearby areas have an opportunity to receive this advanced and innovative treatment from Dr. Hany Zaki and his team of skin care experts.
elōs Plus laser acne and scar treatments in Pasadena
The elōs Plus combines the power of bi-polar radio frequency and blue light energies to penetrate deep into the skin, where its dual heating mechanism can target and reduce active acne-causing bacteria, while simultaneously reducing excessive sebaceous oil production, thereby reducing the likelihood of future breakouts.*
Acne treatment with the elōs Plus is comfortable, appropriate for most skin types, and does not require any topical anesthetics or other analgesics. The surface of the skin is automatically cooled during the session, in order to guarantee the patient’s comfort and safety, and there is no need for any post-treatment downtime.*
Before and after photos for elōs acne treatments
elōs Plus laser hyperpigmentation treatments in Pasadena
The elōs Plus also combines the power of bi-polar radio frequency and light energies to minimize the appearance of hyperpigmentation-related skin problems, even out skin tone, and revitalize the appearance of sun-damaged skin. Although the elōs Plus technology provides powerful results, the treatment is both safe and comfortable, producing dramatic results without requiring any post-treatment downtime.* These treatments are appropriate for all skin types, and most patients are typically able to achieve optimal results with a series of 5-8 sessions.*
Rosacea treatments in Pasadena
Bi-polar radio frequency and light energies can also combine to minimize the symptoms of rosacea (i.e. redness, bumps, uneven skin tone). These treatments are appropriate for all skin types, and most patients are able to achieve optimal results with a series of 5-8 sessions.*
Dr. Zaki can assess the overall health of your skin in order to determine the extent of your rosacea. He will use this information to build a unique treatment plan that will address your rosacea concerns and enhance the texture, tone, and overall appearance of your skin.* Give us a call at (626) 564-9025, or fill out our online booking form to request your free consultation.
Wrinkle reduction treatments in Pasadena
The elōs Plus features the new Sublime applicator, which offers the following skin tightening benefits*:
- Employs a combination of light energies and bi-polar radio frequencies to accurately heat the dermal tissue.*
- Thermal activity at the dermal layer stimulates the body’s natural collagen production mechanism, which effectively restores depleted collagen levels.*
- Boosted collagen level revitalize the skin and enhance the facial contours.*
- Lifts and firms the skin in problematic facial areas, including the: eyebrows, cheeks, neck, and eyes.*
- Reduces the appearance of folds and wrinkles.*
- Smoothes and evens out the texture and tone of the complexion.*
- Safe and effective for use on most skin types and colors.*
- Surface of the skin is cooled during the treatment to ensure the patient’s comfort.*
- Patients are able to return to their daily activities immediately after the session.*
What are the treatments like?
At Le Rêve Med Spa, located in Pasadena, California, Dr. Hany K. Zaki believes in providing his patients with treatments that are safe, comfortable and effective. To get beautiful, healthy-looking skin, give us a call at (626) 564-9025 or use our online booking form to get started with a free consultation!
*Individual results may vary; not a guarantee.