FACIAL REJUVENATION TREATMENTS
Facial rejuvenation treatments are designed to address and correct facial imperfections that have developed as a result of the natural aging process, environmental factors (i.e. sun damage), or genetics. The ultimate goal of a facial rejuvenation treatment is to restore the skin to a more youthful state, with a smooth, firm, even appearance that is free of wrinkles, lines, and dark spots. Facial skin is very delicate, and it is important that facial rejuvenation treatments effectively treat the signs of aging, without causing damage to the adjacent facial tissues.*
At Le Rêve Med Spa, located in Pasadena, California, Dr. Hany K. Zaki understands the importance of keeping up with the latest technological advancements in the field of non-surgical facial rejuvenation treatments, and he has equipped his office with the most cutting edge technology available, including the elōs Plus Workstation and Candela’s GentleMax Pro laser system, which offer the following skin rejuvenation benefits*:
- FDA-cleared treatment that revitalizes and reconditions the surface of the skin in a painless and non-invasive manner*
- Targets the primary visible signs of aging, including, but not limited to: brown spots, rosacea, enlarged pores, fine lines, mild acne, redness, uneven skin texture*
- Channels the bi-polar radio frequency and light energies of the elōs technology to heat the dermal tissue within the treatment area without causing damage to the surrounding tissues*
- Firms and tightens loose skin while smoothing and enhancing the texture and condition of the skin*
- Safe for use on all skin types and does not require any post-treatment downtime*
- Typically provides gradual, cumulative results within 3-5 sessions at 3-4 week intervals.*
- Applicator has a chilled tip that offers cooling contact to the surface of the skin during the session, ensuring that treatments are safe and comfortable*
- Employs the use of bi-polar radio frequency and light energies to safely heat the dermal tissue, which stimulates the body to produce collagen, the protein responsible for hydrating and firming the skin*
In addition to individual treatment sessions with the elōs Plus and/or the GentleMax Pro, Le Rêve Med Spa is pleased to offer the Triniti skin series, which conveniently combines the power of three technologies into a single session for an overall facial rejuvenation! The Triniti combination treatment enhances skin color, tone, and texture, while minimizing the appearance of fine lines and deeper wrinkles. Triniti is one of the most effective, non-surgical facial rejuvenation options available, and after a simple one hour treatment, patients can resume their daily activities looking refreshed and revitalized.*
*Any claims made in this video cannot be guaranteed. Individual results will vary.
CONTACT LE REVE MED SPA
At Le Rêve Med Spa, we understand that our patients lead very busy lives, which is why our overarching treatment philosophy is to provide our patients with effective aesthetic enhancement treatment options that can conveniently fit into even the busiest of schedules. If you would like to learn more about our facial rejuvenation treatment options, please do not hesitate to contact Le Rêve Med Spa today. We look forward to speaking with you, and to scheduling your complimentary initial consultation with Dr. Zaki.*
*Disclaimer* Any claims of rejuvenating or renewing skin, improving skin conditions or appearance cannot be guaranteed. Individual results will vary.