LASER HAIR TREATMENT PASADENA TREATMENT OPTIONS
Click Here for Pricing
Treating unwanted hair can be a painful and time-consuming process, especially in warmer climates, where skin-baring fashions are typically worn throughout the year. Incessant shaving can lead to a number of skin irritations and ingrown hairs, and the cumulative cost of purchasing new razors over the course of one’s life can be shockingly expensive. As an alternative to shaving, waxing does offer the benefit of more time between treatments, but this comes with an added cost per session, and a potentially high degree of discomfort during the treatment experience. Give our Pasadena office a call to schedule your Laser Hair Treatment treatment or keep reading to learn more.*
Although in the past, hair treatment techniques and products were geared primarily toward female consumers, the search for convenient hair treatment solutions is now a gender neutral quest, as increasing numbers of men have begun to seek out comfortable, hair reduction options. Fortunately, technological advancements in the field of laser hair treatment have led to the development of the elōs Plus and the GentleMax Pro—two state-of-the-art workstations that can be utilized to provide effective and pain-free hair reduction results for both men and women alike.*
Benefits of laser hair treatments with the GentleMax and elōs Plus Pro systems include*:
- The GentleMax Pro’s large spot delivery system and dual wavelength platform make it the fastest dual wavelength hair reduction laser currently on the market
- During the session, a small hand-piece is used to deliver an intense beam of light, which is then converted to heat and absorbed by the targeted cells
- The outer layers of the skin are protected and cooled during the treatment session with Candela’s patented DCD™(dynamic cooling device) technology
- Hair growth is reduced after each treatment; however, the exact number of treatments required will depend on the patient’s hair type and color, skin tone, and the location and size of the treatment area.
*Any claims in this video cannot be guaranteed. Individual results will vary.
In order to achieve optimal results from your laser hair treatment sessions, these treatments should only be performed by a skillful practitioner with extensive training and experience utilizing the elōs Plus and the GentleMax Pro systems, such as Dr. Hany K. Zaki. Dr. Zaki is the lead physician at Le Rêve Med Spa, located in Pasadena, California, where he provides his patients with customized hair reduction treatment plans designed to treat unwanted hair in a cost-effective and comfortable manner. During your initial consultation, Dr. Zaki will listen to your hair removal goals in order to determine whether the elōs Plus or the GentleMax Pro is the better fit for your hair reduction needs.*
- The elōs Plus merges laser and bi-polar radio frequency energies to produce gentle, yet powerful hair reduction results for patients of all skin tones and hair colors*
- Employs the use of the new applicator (the Motif HR Plus) to treat larger areas (i.e. legs) in a faster, more efficient manner than other hair reduction systems*
- Targets and treats hair follicles without damaging the surrounding tissues*
- Has a built-in skin-cooling system that measures the skin’s temperature and shuts off automatically should the skin become too hot, thereby guaranteeing a safe and comfortable treatment.*
- No post-treatment downtime is required—patients should be able to immediately resume their normal schedules after the session is over*
- Future hair growth should be diminished after each treatment (exact number of treatment sessions depend on the patient’s hair type, hair color, and the location of the treatment area)*
*Any claims made in this video cannot be guaranteed. Individual results will vary.
CONTACT LE REVE MED SPA
At Le Rêve Med Spa, we understand that our patients lead very busy lives, which is why our overarching treatment philosophy is to provide our patients with effective aesthetic enhancement treatment options that can conveniently fit into even the busiest of schedules. If you would like to learn more about our laser hair removal treatment options, please do not hesitate to contact our Pasadena office today. We look forward to speaking with you, and to scheduling your complimentary initial consultation with Dr. Zaki.
*Disclaimer* Any claims of removing, reducing, or treating unwanted hair cannot be guaranteed. Individual results will vary.